Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £113.56Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.62
- £27.26Trending at £29.76
- £23.69Trending at £28.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe history of martingale theory goes back to the early fifties when Doob  pointed out the connection between martingales and analytic functions.
- Author(s)Ferenc Weisz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/03/2002
- Series TitleMathematics and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number541
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXV, 332 p.
- Weight1490 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2002 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.