All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen talk-show host Nora is injured in an accident, a glossy magazine offers Ruby a fortune to write a tell-all about her mother. Under false pretences, Ruby returns home to take care of the woman she hasn't spoken to for almost a decade. Nora insists they retreat to Summer Island in the San Juans.
- Author BiographyKristin Hannah practiced law in Seattle before becoming a full-time writer. She has won numerous romance writer's awards including the Golden Heart, the Maggie and 1996 National Reader's Choice. Her novels are the international bestseller ON MYSTIC LAKE, ANGEL FALLS and SUMMER ISLAND. She lives with her husband and son in the Pacific Northwest.
- Author(s)Kristin Hannah
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2001
- ImprintBantam Books (Transworld Publishers a division of the Random House Group)
- Out-of-print date01/02/2014
- Weight248 g
- Width107 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.68Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £4.74
- £3.53Trending at £3.98
- £4.72Trending at £6.29
- £6.98Trending at £8.99
- £4.58Trending at £4.99
- £3.99Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.