All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionErica Kaprow turns up the volume on traditional wool applique with her brilliant jewel-tone summer sampler.
- Author BiographyErica Kaprow enjoys rug hooking, wool dyeing and quilting. She loves the richness of coloured wool against black and makes both cotton and wool quilts because she can't choose between the two - they both seem to fill different creative needs.
- Author(s)Erica Kaprow
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Weight122 g
- Width213 mm
- Height307 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.14
- £4.47Trending at £4.92
- £12.49Trending at £12.84
- £3.49Trending at £4.10
- £5.47Trending at £5.65
- £1.90Trending at £3.44
- £1.99Trending at £2.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.