Summing Up: The Science of Reviewing Research by David B. Pillemer, Richard J. Light (Paperback, 1984)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £24.98Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.98Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionHow can a scientist or policy analyst summarize and evaluate what is already known about a particular topic? This book offers practical guidance.
- Author BiographyRichard J. Light is Professor in the Graduate School of Education and the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University. David B. Pillemer is Professor of Psychology at Wellesley College.
- Author(s)David B. Pillemer,Richard J. Light
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/1984
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note7 tables
- Weight308 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.