All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to Rootes' Sunbeam Alpine sportscar of the 1960s. It explains and illustrates all the various models, and what it's like to own, drive and live with an Alpine. Help to decide which model you really want, score each aspect to help you make the right decision when comparing cars... and agree the right price!
- Author BiographyChris Barker was part of the last intake of Student Apprentices at Rootes Motors, and after graduation from Loughborough University in 1973, he became a development engineer with Chrysler UK. Moving to helicopter design and development, he became Chief Designer for the Lynx, and then the Merlin helicopter. Chris still has the Sunbeam Alpine he bought in 1973, and in 2002, it was joined by a 1926 Model T Ford. He answers technical questions on the Sunbeam Alpine OC Forum, and is the Archivist of the Model T Ford Register of Great Britain. In recent years he has also restored machinery in his local Victorian 'twineworks,' and installed a 1927 16-litre oil engine to power it.
- Author(s)Chris Barker
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleEssential Buyer's Guide Series
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Note100
- Weight159 g
- Width139 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine8 mm
Most relevant reviews
- geoffparts4u11 Aug, 2017by
Not really a book small compact read
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.22
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.