CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together a collection of essays on the growth and late-twentieth-century political development of the major metropolitan areas below the thirty-seventh parallel. In this book, the author examines the economic and social causes of postwar population growth in the city under consideration and the resulting changes in its political climate.
- Author BiographyRichard M. Bernard is Dean of the Jackson College of Graduate Studies at the University of Oklahoma in Norman. Bradley R. Rice is Professor Emeritus of History at Clayton Junior College in Morrow, Georgia.
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1983
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight817 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byBradley R. Rice,Richard M. Bernard
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.