All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a sundae to suit various tastes, whether it's a fresh and fruity concoction or a rich dessert laden with chocolate sauce and nuts. This title offers recipes for a Peach Melba Sundae, a Hawaiian Sundae bursting with tropical flavours, a Chocolate Brownie Sundae and a Panna Cotta Sundae garnished with raspberries and gold leaf.
- Author BiographyA former lawyer and one of the three Master Chef finalists in 2007, Hannah Miles's food career has since taken off. She has a monthly column in Country Kitchen and Country & Town House magazines and also writes for Delicious magazine. Sundaes & Splits is her first book for Ryland Peters & Small.
- Author(s)Hannah Miles
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication08/04/2010
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note40 colour photographs
- Weight350 g
- Width191 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.62Trending at £15.23
- £4.68Trending at £4.99
- £4.50Trending at £4.74
- £10.12Trending at £12.98
- £5.50Trending at £7.34
- £8.54Trending at £9.98
- £4.39Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.