All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book traces a hundred years of the development of Chinese nursery rhymes, children's rhymes and children's poems from the early twentieth to the early twenty-first century. It draws on traditional and modern poems published in China and Taiwan, exploring the form, function and content of these texts in the light of rapid political change.
- Author BiographyValerie Pellatt lectures in Chinese translation and interpreting at Newcastle University. She has published books on Chinese numbers in language, Chinese-to-English translation techniques and approaches to translating Chinese culture. Her current research interests are paratext in translation and translation of modern Chinese drama.
- Author(s)Valerie Pellatt
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication29/06/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight290 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £7.11Trending at £7.56
- £13.91Trending at £20.02
- £4.57Trending at £4.98
- £8.44Trending at £11.70
- £6.81Trending at £9.00
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.