Consider these sponsored items
- £4.39Was:£4.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the earth makes one complete rotation around the sun every year, the seasons on the earth change--from winter to spring to summer to fall and back to winter again. Find out how the light from the sun affects life on the earth for all living things in this look at the only star in our solar system --Amazon.com.
- Author BiographyFranklyn M. Branley was the originator of the Let's-Read-and-Find-Out Science series and the author of close to 150 popular books about scientific topics for young readers of all ages. He was Astronomer Emeritus and former Chairman of the American Museum of Natural History-Hayden Planetarium. Michael Rex learned to draw in Chatham, New Jersey, and studied at the School of Visual Arts in New York City. Who Digs? and Who Builds? are his first two books with HarperCollins. Mr. Rex lives in Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Franklyn M. Branley
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication02/02/2016
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleLets-Read-and-Find-Out Science Stage 2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight159 g
- Width254 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Michael Rex
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £12.75Trending at £14.70
- £7.09Trending at £9.03
- £20.32Trending at £21.24
- £9.73Trending at £12.38
- £8.99Trending at £9.98
- £9.72Trending at £12.21
- £8.90Trending at £10.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.