All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuper Coaching is for anyone wanting to succeed in a frenetic and unpredictable world. Coaching is an extremely successful new trend: a coach is a cross between a psycho-analyst and personal trainer, someone who is there to motivate and inspire you to work things out for yourself.
- Author BiographyGraham Alexander and Ben Renshaw run workshops and seminars on coaching all over the UK. Their clients include Marks & Spencer, BT, Boots, Lloyds TSB, Cadbury Schweppes and Price Waterhouse Cooper, among many others. Graham Alexander is a Team and Life Consultant. He is credited with bringing business coaching to the UK in 1980. He started the Alexander Corporation in 1986 which grew to be Europe's largest corporate coaching company and market leader. He is the author of five books. Ben Renshaw is a coach and the co-director of The Coaching Success Partnership and The Happiness Project.
- Author(s)Ben Renshaw,Graham Alexander
- Date of Publication07/04/2005
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Business Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight291 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £6.18Trending at £9.99
- £8.45Trending at £11.89
- £6.20Trending at £7.98
- £11.48Trending at £11.83
- £10.51Trending at £11.22
- £6.72Trending at £6.99
- £12.80Trending at £16.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.