All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom hovercraft to hydraulics to electric motors, Super Scientist Max Axiom makes hands on engineering projects super cool! From the secret files of Axiom Laboratories comes a collection of kid friendly construction projects and activities. With clear step by step, photo illustrated instructions, these projects will not only teach core curriculum engineering concepts, but also amaze aspiring young engineers.
- Author BiographyTammy Enz became a civil engineer because of her awe of the massive steel bridges that spanned the Mississippi River. She just had to figure out how they worked. Today, she still likes tinkering and figuring out how things work. When she isn't tinkering, she fixes up old houses and conducts experiments in her garden and kitchen. Most of all, she loves reading books about anything and everything and asking 'why?'
- Author(s)Tammy Enz
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleGraphic Library: Max Axiom Science and Engineering Activities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £3.49Trending at £3.99
- £39.81Trending at £40.99
- £2.80Trending at £4.13
- £11.66Trending at £13.77
- £21.20Trending at £21.59
- £9.70Trending at £10.50
- £9.37Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.