All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title addresses the nutritional and healing properties of herbs and explores the variety of ways in which they can be used in cooking. As well as a herbal pharmacy that sets out the medicinal benefits of many well-known and lesser-known herbs, there is a range of recipes.
- Author BiographyMichael van Straten is the UK's leading practitioner of complementary medicine. An extremely experienced writer and broadcaster, he has had his own programme, Body Talk, on LBC for 20 years, and wrote the international bestseller Superfoods. Michael regularly appears on TV and writes weekly columns for Woman magazine and the Express.
- Author(s)Michael van Straten
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication25/05/2000
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Out-of-print date23/05/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight509 g
- Width192 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.84Trending at £14.99
- £3.84Trending at £4.64
- £8.99Trending at £11.98
- £8.32Trending at £9.98
- £5.29Trending at £6.20
- £10.18Trending at £10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.