CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.55Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £8.68Trending at £8.80
About this product
- Author(s)Bill Hibbard
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/09/2012
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight373 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. Gotterdammerung. Part I: Humans Will Create Super-Intelligent Machines. 2. The Basics of Machine Intelligence. 3. Computers as Tools. 4. Arguments Against the Possibility of Machine Intelligence. 5. The Current State of the Art in Machine Intelligence. 6. Neuroscience. 7. Dawn of the Gods. Part II: Super-Intelligent Machines Must Love All Humans. 8. Good God, Bad God. 9. Brain Engineering. 10. Current Public Policy for Information Technology. 11. Public Education and Control. 12. Visions of Machine Intelligence. 13. Endings. Part III: Should Humans Become Super-Intelligent Machines? 14. Current Connections Between Brains and Machines. 15. Human Minds in Machine Brains. 16. Humans Will Want to Become Super-Intelligent Machines. 17. Super-Intelligent Humans Must Love All Humans. Part IV: Conclusion. 18. The Ultimate Engineering Challenge. 19. Inventing God. 20. Messages to the Future. Bibliography. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.