Super Stars: The Biggest, Hottest, Brightest, and Most Explosive Stars in the Milky Way by David Aguilar (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.09Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone knows that those bright, white dots in the night sky are stars; but how many of us really know what stars are, how they are born, how their lives affect ours, and how they die. Superstars! is a book to expand the knowledge and fire the imaginations of stargazers everywhere.
- Author BiographyDavid Aguilar is the Director of Science Information at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics and the former Director of the Fiske Planetarium and Science Center at the University of Colorado. He is also an accomplished astronomy illustrator and an experienced educator with an enormous enthusiasm for bringing science to children.
- Author(s)David Aguilar
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication23/02/2010
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Out-of-print date22/10/2014
- Content Note50 Full-Colour Photographs
- Weight270 g
- Width242 mm
- Height242 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.31Trending at £15.54
- £6.54Trending at £6.82
- £18.57Trending at £19.19
- £19.51Trending at £30.19
- £5.23Trending at £5.99
- £8.12Trending at £9.77
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.