All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £14.42Trending at £14.65
- £18.29Trending at £21.98
- £23.71Trending at £26.31
- £23.54Trending at £24.06
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
- £20.28Trending at £21.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth edition of this bestseller offers more than 1,000 brain-friendly strategies and examines standards-based lesson planning, learning styles, and positive teaching mind-sets to enhance student results.
- Author BiographyEric Jensen is a former teacher and current member of the Society for Neuroscience and New York Academy of Sciences. He has taught at all levels, from elementary through university level and is currently completing his PhD in human development. In 1981, Jensen cofounded SuperCamp, the nation's first and largest brain-compatible learning program, now with over 50,000 graduates. He has since written Teaching with the Brain in Mind, Brain-Based Learning, Deeper Learning, Arts with the Brain in Mind, Enriching the Brain, and 21 other books on learning and the brain. A leader in the brain-based movement, Jensen has made over 45 visits to neuroscience labs and interacts with countless neuroscientists. He was the founder of the Learning Brain EXPO and has trained educators and trainers for 25 years worldwide in this field. He is deeply committed to making a positive, significant, lasting difference in the way we learn.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication17/09/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byEric P. Jensen
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.