All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides strategies for creating the conditions that allow you to reach levels of trading success you never thought possible. In this book, the author teaches you how to steadily cut losses short and meet your investment goals through the use of position sizing strategies - the keys to steady profitability.
- Author BiographyVan K. Tharp, Ph.D., is the founder and president of the Van Tharp Institute. He is regarded as an international leader among professional trading coaches and consultants. Tharp is the author of three acclaimed books published by McGraw Hill: Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom, the New York Times best-seller now in its second edition, Safe Strategies for Financial Freedom, and Financial Freedom Through Electronic Day Trading.
- Author(s)Van K. Tharp
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication15/10/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight585 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementRevised and expanded ed
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.26
- £4.96Trending at £5.98
- £5.78Trending at £7.99
- £34.00Trending at £40.49
- £15.49Trending at £23.98
- £7.56Trending at £8.01
- £16.50Trending at £21.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.