All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £18.14Trending at £24.95
- £14.34Trending at £19.90
- £6.04Trending at £6.74
- £30.35Trending at £37.31
- £9.12Trending at £12.99
- £11.67Trending at £14.88
- £13.98Trending at £14.89
About this product
- DescriptionOnce again, this edition of the Superbike World Championship Official Book is intended as the reference volume for the world of production-derived racers, the bikes that have for many years now represented the beating heart of motorcycle sport
- Author BiographyBorn in Rome in 1950, Claudio Porrozzi has always written about motorcycling. He has been the director of the Italian motorcycle monthly La Moto and author of numerous sports and history books.Fabrizio Porrozzi, born in Rome in 1961, is one of the top Superbike photographers, a sport he has followed right from the start. He owns an agency that also covers Moto GP.
- Author(s)Claudio Porrozzi,Fabrizio Porrozzi
- PublisherGiorgio Nada Editore
- Date of Publication27/12/2012
- GenreMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationVimodrone
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintGiorgio Nada Editore
- Out-of-print date01/06/2017
- Content Notecolour & mono photographs throughout
- Width243 mm
- Height270 mm
- Edition Statement2012-2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.