Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- Author(s)Pablo Burset Atienza
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication02/10/2013
- Series TitleSpringer Theses
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note36 black & white illustrations, 7 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight438 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface and outline.- Background and theoretical framework.- Green functions techniques for graphene layers with edges.- The graphene-superconductor interface.- Nonlocal transport in graphene.- Cooper pair beam splitters in double quantum dots.- Summary and conclusions.- Methodology: Green functions techniques.- Transport in superlattices on single layer graphene.- Scattering amplitudes at the graphene-superconductor interface.- Green functions techniques applied to carbon nanotubes.- Equation of motion approach to include interactions.
- Author BiographyPablo Burset is a postdoctoral researcher at Wuerzburg University (Germany). He received his bachelor's degree from Universidad Complutense Madrid and his Ph.D. from Universidad Autonoma Madrid, both in Physics. His theoretical research focuses on the quantum transport properties of graphene, carbon nanotubes and topological insulators when in electrical contact with superconducting electrodes.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.