All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the exciting developments of superconductivity after 1980. This title demonstrates that progress in superconductivity is to a large extent due to progress in materials synthesis and characterization. It offers a gateway to the developments in the literature.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- Series TitleContemporary Concepts of Condensed Matter Science
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Volume editorHans-Rudolf Ott,Zachary Fisk
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.56
- £82.97Trending at £89.80
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.66Trending at £26.30
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.61Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.