All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn authoritative guide to walnuts, almonds, pecans, cashews, macadamias, pistachios and more. Featuring over 75 mouth-watering recipes, fascinating facts and practical tips for including nuts in your diet, ail presented in an easy-to-read style by a nutritionist and a vegan chef.
- Author BiographyConnie Diekman, M.Ed, RD, CSSD, LD, FAND is a Nutrition Communications Consultant and Director of University Nutrition at Washington University in St. Louis, MO. Diekman is a Former President of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and a former chair of the American Heart Association--Missouri affiliate. As a former media spokesperson for the Academy, Diekman has been quoted in thousands of magazines, newspapers, and on the Internet. She has appeared in countless radio and television interviews at the local and national levels, with multiple appearances on the TODAY show and two on Oprah! Diekman is the author of The Everything Mediterranean Diet Book: All You Need to Lose Weight and Stay Healthy! (Adams Media). Diekman has received numerous honors, including the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Medallion award, the Alumni Distinguished Service Award from Fontbonne University, the Outstanding Dietitian of the Year Award from the Missouri Dietetic Association, the Recognized Young Dietitian of the Year--Missouri, and the Dr. Arthur Strauss Award, from the American Heart Association--St. Louis. Vicki Chelf is an award-winning chef and the author of La Grand Cuisine Vegetarienne, (Stanke), which stayed in print for over 20 years and was one of the first vegetarian cookbooks ever printed in French. Today, Vicki has over 10 titles to her name including Cooking with the Right Side of the Brain, and The Arrowhead Mills Cookbook (the Avery Publishing Group), Vicki's Vegan Kitchen, with a forward by Dr. Neal Bernard (Square One), and most recently Pulp Kitchen (Square One). She is coauthor of Cooking for Life (Avery) and has assisted several authors with their book projects, including Juice Lady, Cherie Calbom, and Sandy Pukel, founder of Taste of Health Cruises. Vicki has a bachelors of science in Holistic Nutrition and is a fine arts graduate of the Ringling School of Art and Design. She hosted Sustainable Sarasota on WSLR 96.5 FM for six years and Going Green on the Sarasota Education channel for over a year. She lives in Sarasota, FL.
- Author(s)Connie Diekman,Vicki Rae Chelf
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication06/06/2017
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Width178 mm
- Height204 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £34.18
- £13.79Trending at £20.02
- £6.40Trending at £7.49
- £13.99Trending at £20.98
- £9.70Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.