All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAcclaimed superfood chef Julie Morris has chosen 100 favourites packed with nutrient-dense, plant-based whole foods and boosted with scientifically lauded superfoods as chia, medicinal mushrooms, tumeric and kale.
- Author BiographyThe New York Times bestselling author Julie Morris is a natural food chef, writer, educator, and advocate of whole, plant-based foods, and superfoods for optimal health. Based in Los Angeles, CA, Julie has traveled the United States and abroad to share her cutting-edge nutritional expertise. Her in-depth knowledge of superfoods has been quoted by the Wall Street Journal, GQ, and Women's Health Magazine, and been featured in numerous culinary publications. The recipes and nutrition tips in her four authoritative superfood cookbooks are dedicated to making a vibrantly healthy lifestyle both easy to achieve and delicious to follow. To learn more about Julie, visit JulieMorris.net.
- Author(s)Julie Morris
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication06/09/2016
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour photographs
- Weight703 g
- Width191 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.