All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to improving health with specific types of food Research shows a healthy diet incorporating a variety of superfoods --foods that are rich in antioxidants, high in fiber, and contain an abundance of vitamins and minerals--can help anyone maintain a healthy weight, fight disease, and live longer.
- Author BiographyBrent Agin , MD, is a family physician in private practice focusing on wellness medicine, diet, nutrition, and improving one's health. As medical director at a successful weight loss clinic and laser medical spa, Dr. Agin counsels patients on matters of health, fitness, and aging. Shereen Jegtvig , MS, is a health and nutrition writer with two decades of experience counseling people on nutrition and diet.
- Author(s)Brent Agin,Shereen Jegtvig
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/04/2009
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight552 g
- Width186 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.