Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £13.12+ £0.40 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.66+ £9.74 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by big-bang-books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Other Non-Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionTougher than a sergeant major, stricter than a school headmistress ... it's SUPERNANNY! The Sunday Times bestseller is now in paperback - 6.5 million viewers and 50,000 book buyers can't be wrong!
- Author BiographyJo Frost has had over fifteen years experience as a nanny to children from newborns to teens, on both sides of the Atlantic. She was watched by over six million viewers on Channel 4's Supernanny.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Wilhide,Jo Frost
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication27/03/2006
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Content Note100 colour
- Weight637 g
- Width187 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- leewilkie28 Mar, 2012by
Great advice from a trusted source, practical and it really works.
I brought this book because i am a mum of a toddler who is just starting to throw tantrums and i felt a bit out of my depth. This book has excellent advice on every aspect of daily life from meals to bedtime. Each section is clearly explained and the advice does work. We have noticed a difference already and have nothing but praise for this book. A must for any new parents.
- kinkyboots-8208 Sep, 2011by
must buy for any parent
excellent little book for the first time parents as well as those more experienced. would definately advise anyone with a child or children to buy. a great book to get you back to basics and do it the way your nan did it, and lets face it.... it worked when they did it.
- willmans19808 Aug, 2011by
fantastic price for priceless information
I love this woman, in my eyes she's wonder woman and works miracles in families and their everyday lives. This book is packed with tips on how to deal with most scenarios and has helped me understand my children better. Most of it we know from watching the series but it's great to have the information on hand to have a refresh. Jo Frost is my saviour x
- soraya.s.b01 Jun, 2011by
Great book!! answer all you questions about how to have a good relationship with your kids!! top JO ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
- cgra859507 Apr, 2011by
As always Jo has the answer!!!
Yet again a great book. This is the second book of hers I have used to correct issues. Easy explained and easy to implement. Highly recommended.
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.23Trending at £14.83
- £6.99Trending at £8.00
- £7.32Trending at £7.69
- £8.95Trending at £9.84
- £8.38Trending at £9.99
- £9.40Trending at £9.80
- £19.32Trending at £26.94