All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen their mother is brutally murdered by a demonic spirit, brothers Dean and Sam are changed forever. As a result, their father, John, raises the boys with an almost obsessive paranoia about the paranormal and trains them in the ways of ghost-busting. As Sam gets older, he longs for a quiet life with his girlfriend, away from the dangers that come with battling malignant spirits. But when John mysteriously disappears, Sam and Dean are forced to relive their demon-slaying days as they scour the country in search of their father. Unbeknownst to them, their journey is taking them ever closer to the evil entity that claimed their mothers life. Presented here is the second instalment of the shows second series.
- Leading Role 1Jared Padalecki
- Leading Role 2Jensen Ackles
- Leading Role 3Jeffrey Dean Morgan
- Release FormatDVD
- Release Year2007
- Running Time445 minutes
Most relevant reviews
- e1a1ne-200806 Dec, 2008by
Excellent condition, Excellent Entertainment
Great picture quality, enjoyed series so it was great to relax and watch these episodes again. These discs contain the final battle with the Yellow Eyed Demon. They also contain a Gag Reel, and comments from the directors, writers and producers. Great Value too. Must collect the rest now. Nothing to dislike at all.
- cinderella25pur...21 Apr, 2008by
Brilliant, the best yet.
After seeing Season 1 on TV and then buying it I just had to buy Season 2. Supernatural keeps you on the edge of your seat and each Series is well thought out. Brilliant acting, cannot wait for Season 3 to be released in August.
- dan-bot7608 Apr, 2008by
Supernatural Season 2 Vol 2
Great end to a terrific series. Lots of Great 'Dean' One Liners. One of the best series around at the moment. Violent, funny, clever and sexy. Damn those fit demons. Buy It Now
- jay2.104 Apr, 2008by
Supernatural Series 2 vol.2 dvd
I had not seen these when they were on tv (i work lates) but a friend told me all about it and i though okay i'll have a watch so after borrowing her copy i became hooked well i must say its a great series spooky, sometimes sad, sometimes funny and well the two boys in it Dean and Sam are very easy on the eye which always helps My advice if you have not watched, it start watching i love it now and have just brought the firsta and second series.
- stevej287216 Feb, 2008by
only one thing 2 say best thing on telly never it has everything 2 horror comedy romance and thriller best show never made
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-rays
Save on DVDs & Blu-rays
- £11.99Trending at £19.98
- £10.99Trending at £19.09
- £2.71Trending at £2.85
- £3.90Trending at £4.06
- £9.99Trending at £12.03
- £9.75Trending at £11.45
- £7.99Trending at £15.03