All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFull of simple yet innovative recipes, this book provides a comprehensive guide to keeping your child on the autism spectrum healthy through a nutritionally dense diet while addressing their needs and individual eating challenges. It also includes practical tips on everything from how to transform a limited diet to how to shop for what you need.
- Author BiographyAngelette Muller is a nutritionist specialised in neuroscience and immunology with a love of food and cooking. She has worked in an integrated medical clinic treating hundreds of children with autism and other related conditions. Angelette is also a culinary health specialist and has taught groups as well as individuals how to put health knowledge into practice. She lives in Hertfordshire, UK.
- Author(s)Angelette Muller
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note137 full colour photographs
- Width170 mm
- Height243 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.97Trending at £10.13
- £25.00Trending at £33.06
- £4.95Trending at £5.86
- £9.97Trending at £10.10
- £9.60Trending at £14.50
- £19.38Trending at £29.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.