All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeaches children to read using the phonics approach widely used in schools. This book introduces three-letter words such as cat, dog and bug.
- Author BiographyRuth Miskin is one of the UK's top authorities on phonics and the teaching of reading. She has 20 years' teaching experience and is currently head teacher at a London primary school, where children's reading ages are on average two years above their actual age. She was an adviser to the National Literacy Strategy, and she is involved in training teachers throughout the UK in the use of phonics.
- Author(s)Ruth Miskin
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication20/07/2000
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Out-of-print date09/12/2006
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight163 g
- Width210 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kate Sheppard
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.