Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the endurance and influence of mystical beliefs on political strategy in Iran from the Safavid dynasty to the present.
- Author BiographyAli Rahnema is Professor of Economics and Director of the Master of Arts program in Middle East and Islamic Studies at The American University of Paris. His many publications include An Islamic Utopian: A Political Biography of Ali Shariati (1998, 2000), Pioneers of Islamic Revival (1994, 2006), Islamic Economic Systems (with Farhad Nomani, 1994) and The Secular Miracle: Religion, Politics, and Economic Policy in Iran (with Farhad Nomani, 1990).
- Author(s)Ali Rahnema
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/06/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Middle East Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number35
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.68
- £19.33Trending at £25.19
- £8.84Trending at £12.98
- £9.52Trending at £13.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.11
- £12.58Trending at £19.10
- £8.75Trending at £13.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.