All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a sympathetic, philosophical look at the supervillains. This title delves into the dark nature of supervillainy, examines the boundaries of good and evil, offers helpful advice to prospective supervillains, and untangles diabolical puzzles of identity and consciousness.
- Author BiographyBen Dyer is finishing a dissertation in moral and political philosophy at Bowling Green State University. He lives in Ohio.
- PublisherOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/09/2009
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitlePopular Culture and Philosophy
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight314 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byBen Dyer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £9.96Trending at £12.81
- £32.42Trending at £35.32
- £23.37Trending at £23.79
- £10.03Trending at £15.53
- £15.45Trending at £15.71
- £11.02Trending at £11.28
- £12.06Trending at £12.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.