CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionProvides guidance for mental health professionals, focusing on what supervisors can do to facilitate the development of reflective practice in supervisees.
- Author BiographyJoyce Scaife, former Director of Clinical Practice for the Doctor of Clinical Psychology training course at the University of Sheffield, is a clinical psychologist with a career-long interest in supportive and challenging supervision.
- Author(s)Joyce Scaife
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2010
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, 2 black & white halftones
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.