All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides guidance for mental health professionals, focusing on what supervisors can do to facilitate the development of reflective practice in supervisees.
- Author BiographyJoyce Scaife, former Director of Clinical Practice for the Doctor of Clinical Psychology training course at the University of Sheffield, is a clinical psychologist with a career-long interest in supportive and challenging supervision.
- Author(s)Joyce Scaife
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/06/2010
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, 2 black & white halftones
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.