Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.95Trending at £45.04
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.20
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
- £38.54Trending at £48.05
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to supervision and leadership in the tourism and hospitality industry. It focuses on managing workplace operations and the management of staff, including job design, selection and training, and monitoring workplace performance. It also deals with policies and procedures.
- Author BiographyDr. Lynn Van Der Wagen is Head Teacher of Tourism and Events at TAFE, Northern Sydney. She co-ordinates the delivery of the Bachelor of Event and Tourism Management (with Canberra University). Lynn played a key role in the team that trained the 100,000 strong workforce for the 2000 Olympic Games. Her enthusiasm for the mega event has evolved into roles with the Beijing Olympic Games, Shanghai Expo and London Olympic Games. She is also the author of Human Resource Management for the Event Industry 2e, published in the UK. Her major interest area is customer service training in the key industries of event, tourism and hospitality.
- Author(s)Christine Davies,Lynn Van Der Wagen
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication24/02/2000
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width170 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.