CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- Author(s)Charu Chandra,Janis Grabis
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/03/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note48 black & white illustrations, 31 colour illustrations, 43 black & white tables, 16 colour tables, biography
- Weight649 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsConfiguration.- Scope of Supply Chain Configuration Problem.- Literature Review.- Reconfigurable Supply Chains: An Integrated Framework.- Methodology for Supply Chain Configuration.- Knowledge Management as the Basis of Crosscutting Problem-Solving Approaches.- Conceptual Modeling Approaches.- Mathematical Programming Approaches.- Simulation Modeling and Hybrid Approaches.- Information Technology Support for Configuration Problem Solving.- Data Integration Technologies.- Mobile and Cloud Based Technologies.- Application in Hi-Tech Electronics Industry.- Application in ICT Distribution.- Application in Health Care.- Future Research Directions in Supply Chain Configuration Problem.
- Author BiographyCharu Chandra is Professor in College of Business at the University of Michigan-Dearborn. Prior to this, he was Professor in Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering at the same institution. He has worked in the industry as an information technology manager and systems analyst. He is involved in research in supply chain management, and enterprise integration issues in large complex systems. He has published extensively, has guest edited several journal issues, and serves on the editorial boards of several academic journals. Janis Grabis works at Riga Technical University. His main research interests are supply chain management, enterprise applications, simulation, enterprise integration, and software project management. He is the author of more than a hundred scientific publications. He is a member of Decision Science Institute and IEEE. Currently, he is a professor at Riga Technical University and leads the Department of Management Information Technology.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.