Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.48Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers state-of-the-art findings on both theoretical and applied research on achieving supply chain coordination under uncertainty. It examines supply chain coordination challenges with a focal point on discovering innovative measures.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInternational Handbooks on Information Systems
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note63 Tables, black and white; XIV, 654 p.
- Weight1009 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byT. C. Edwin Cheng,Tsan-Ming Choi
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.