All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £37.70Trending at £38.28
- £42.81Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionSupply Chain Finance Solutions explores this new discipline, investigating its need and nature, characteristics and enablers. The authors close the gap in research on the topic by providing latest information on business concepts and the SCF market.
- Author BiographyDr. Erik Hofmann: Erik Hofmann ( Dr. rer. pol. from University of Technology, Darmstadt, Germany) is vice president of the Chair for Logistics Management (LOG-HSG) as well as a senior lecturer at the University of St.Gallen and guest professor at Dresden University of Technology. His primary research focuses on the intersections of logistics and supply chain management on the one side and finance- and performance-issues on the other side. This research stream encompasses performance measurement in supply chains, supply chain finance, mergers & acquisitions in logistics, and working capital management in supply chains. He has published in several logistics and SCM journals and is co-editor of the Handbook 'Kontraktlogistik'. Erik Hofmann can be contacted via: email@example.com. Oliver Belin: Oliver Belin holds a master degree from the University of St.Gallen and has several years experience in supply chain finance (SCF). He worked for leading institutions in trade finance where he was responsible for the set up of sophisticated portfolio management tools and the risk management of several SCF programs. Recently he setup his own company specialized in SCF solutions targeting large, cross-border trade flows for leading, multinational organizations. Oliver Belin can be contacted via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Erik Hofmann,Oliver Belin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/03/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSpringerbriefs in Business
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 24 black & white tables
- Weight254 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.