CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn a global economy, operations strategy in supply chains must assume an ever-expanding and strategic role of risks. These operational and strategic facets entail a new set of operational problems and risks that have not always been understood or managed very well. This book helps readers understand, model and analyze these issues and problems.
- Author(s)Charles S. Tapiero,Konstantin Kogan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/10/2007
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 113
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note54 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight950 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.