Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionSupply chain management is a key topic for a large variety of strategic decision problems. It is essential in making efficient decisions related to the management of inventory and the delivery of final products to customers.
- Author BiographySaoussen Krichen is Associate Professor in Quantitative Methods at the University of Tunis in Tunisia. Her research interests include supply chains, optimization, game theory, decision support systems, and metaheuristics. Sihem Ben Jouida is a researcher at LARODEC laboratory at the University of Tunis in Tunisia. Her research interests include supply chains, optimization, game theory, decision support systems, and metaheuristics.
- Author(s)Saoussen Krichen,Sihem Ben Jouida
- PublisherISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/12/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight178 g
- Width157 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.