All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.99Trending at £26.40
- £8.95Trending at £12.99
- £40.56Trending at £45.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.00
- £32.27Trending at £36.98
- £14.44Trending at £18.94
- £7.09Trending at £7.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis book bridges the gap between practitioners of supply-chain management and pharmaceutical industry experts. It aims to help both these groups understand the different worlds they live in and how to jointly contribute to meaningful improvements in supply-chains within the globally important pharmaceutical sector.
- Author BiographyHedley Rees runs the independent consulting company Biotech PharmaFlow, which specializes in pharmaceutical supply chain management. He has been actively building, managing, and continuously improving supply chains in biotech for the last fifteen years.
- Author(s)Hedley Rees
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/02/2011
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight828 g
- Width158 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.