All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £3.94Trending at £4.31
- £8.68Trending at £10.95
- £7.45Trending at £11.90
- £10.61Trending at £14.94
About this product
- Author(s)Gregory L. Schlegel,Robert Joseph Trent
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleResource Management
- Series Part/Volume Number50
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note35 black & white illustrations, 17 black & white tables
- Weight648 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsUnderstanding Supply Chain Risk Management Supply Chain Risk Management-Setting the Stage The As-Is Landscape Building the Risk Management Foundation Traditional Supply Chain Risk Management Strategic Risk Hazard Risk Financial Risk Operational Risk The Emerging Discipline of Supply Chain Risk Management Supply Chain Fraud, Corruption, Counterfeiting & Theft Emerging Risk Management Frameworks for Success Using Probabilistic Models to Understand Risk Using Big Data and Analytics to Manage Risk Emerging Risk Management Tools, Techniques and Approaches Risk Measurement and Metrics Looking Toward the Future Learning from Risk Management Leaders Future Directions in Supply Chain Risk Management Appendix: The Supply Chain Risk Assessment Tool
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.