All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSupply Chain Risk Management provides a comprehensive overview of managing risk in supply chains. It explains how to identify, analyse, and respond to risk, and build a resilient supply chain.
- Author BiographyDonald Waters has over 30 years' experience of teaching and working in logistics and operations management. He uses his specialized knowledge of operations and supply chain management working for various organizations around the world in this book. Donald Waters is now a visiting professor at various leading universities in Europe and the United States. He is the author of several well-known logistics books. He is a member of the CILT.
- Author(s)Donald Waters
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight562 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.34Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £20.29
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.