All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Supply Network Strategies deals with how companies activate relationships with suppliers in order to become more efficient and innovative. In recent years, increasing emphasis has been placed on the ways in which these relationships link companies in supply chains and networks.
- Author BiographyLars-Erik Gadde is Professor of Industrial Marketing at Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden. <p>Hakan Hakansson is Professor of Marketing at BI Norwegian School of Management, Oslo, Norway. <p>Goran Persson is Professor of Business Logistics at BI Norwegian School of Management, Oslo, Norway.
- Author(s)Goran Persson,Hakan Hakansson,Lars-Erik Gadde
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteill
- Weight480 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £3.94Trending at £4.31
- £8.77Trending at £10.98
- £7.45Trending at £11.90
- £10.61Trending at £14.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.