CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- Author(s)Jackie Ravet
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/02/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Understanding Autism: Controversies and Ambiguities 2.Understanding Autism in an Inclusive Context 3. Theory into Practice: Enabling Participation 4. Making Sense of Behaviour 5. Autism and Interprofessionalism 6. Strategic Planning for Autism Friendly Services 7. Supporting Change: Bridging the Implementation Gap
- Author BiographyJackie Ravet is a Senior Lecturer and Director of the Austism & Learning Masters Programme at the University of Aberdeen, UK.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.