Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.47
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionA practical text that reflects upon teaching and learning in relation to the expanded role of the teaching assistant and the Every Child Matters agenda.
- Author BiographyAnita Walton is Undergraduate Professional Development Manager at EdgeHill University. In this role she is responsible for Professional Development provision for Support staff and the Wider School Workforce. She has extensive experience of teaching on Foundation Degrees for teaching assistants and for the wider school workforce. In addition, Anita has experience as Programme Leader for the Foundation Degree in Supporting Teaching and Learning.Gillian is Programme Leader for the BA (Hons) in Teaching, Learning and Mentoring at Edge Hill University. She runs the level 3 programme for progression from Foundation Degrees in Supporting Teaching and Learning and Education and Training. She promotes, interviews and monitors recruitment and retention on this degree programme, monitors and assures quality of product and outcomes and student experiences, and staffs the modules.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleWorking with Children, Young People and Families LM Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/03/2012
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byAnita Walton,Gillian Goddard
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.