All listings for this product
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £16.19Trending at £16.71
- £3.84Trending at £3.92
- £4.30Trending at £5.66
- £8.63Trending at £8.98
- £9.99Trending at £12.25
- £2.99Trending at £5.45
- £5.63Trending at £5.80
About this product
- DescriptionBuilds on Andrew's aptitude for making things straight forward for less able pupils. This work offers an approach to spelling from the starting point of synthetic phonics through to the observation of phonic patterns in more complex words. It includes 'target' record sheets showing NC objectives, templates for education plans, and progress charts.
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie is particularly well qualified to write these books as he has extensive teaching experience and many of his existing titles are extremely popular with Special Needs teachers. Jan Brodie will act as consultant for the series. She is currently a special needs coordinator in a primary school. She has vast experience and a range of qualifications in special needs teaching including the teaching of dyselxic children.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/09/2006
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleSupporting Phonics and Spelling
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Content Noteblack and white
- Weight278 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest Age9-10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.