All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by established and successful authors in this area, this book will provide everything that a teacher dealing with speech and language difficulties needs: practical exercises, information and case studies. 6% of all students are affected, so there is lots of demand for resources in this area.
- Author BiographyKate Ripley is an Educational Psychologist, trainer and national and international conference speaker on themes related to speech, language and communication needs. Jenny Barrett is a Speech and Language Therapist with internationally recognised expertise in her field, who now works as a freelance consultant.
- Author(s)Jenny Barrett,Kate Ripley
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication23/09/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.