CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume focuses on the support programmes that all higher education establishments have in place to aid and develop student learning. The work is designed to equip HE professionals with an accessible guide to some of the best practices in this field from around the world.
- Author BiographyGlenda Crosling is Senior Lecturer in the Language and Learning Services Department at Monash University, Australia, responsible for student learning and curriculum development. Graham Webb is Professor and Director of the Centre for Higher Education Quality, also at Monash University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byGlenda Crosling,Graham Webb
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.