All listings for this product
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £6.90Trending at £7.02
- £33.22Trending at £50.17
- £19.20Trending at £25.92
- £12.65Trending at £14.85
- £9.63Trending at £12.37
- £9.92Trending at £14.97
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionAn excellent new series of photocopiable activities specifically written for lower ability children in mainstream classrooms who need 'additional' or 'different' help. All activities will help struggling pupils catch up in thier writing skills and are linked to the revised Literacy Framework.
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie was a head teacher for twelve years after many successful years in the primary classroom. He began writing his best-selling educational books in 1992 and since then has established himself as a name that teachers have come to trust. He is still very much involved in education and continues to teach on a regular basis. Judy Richardson has extensive experience as a writer of educational materials, including Assembly Today. She was a full time teacher for many years and rose to become deputy head of a Norfolk First School. Jan Brodie, series consultant, is currently a special needs coordinator in a Somerset Primary School. She has vast experience and a range of qualifications in special needs teaching.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie,Judy Richardson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/05/2007
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleSupporting Writing Skills
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Content NoteBlack and white line
- Weight278 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.