CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.06Trending at £9.19
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £20.58Trending at £21.91
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/09/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight485 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byGreta Pifat-Mrzljak
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
- Table Of Contents1. Aspect of the Evolution of Biophysics: Polyelectrolytes and the Weizman; H. Eisenberg. 2. Analytical Centrifugation: Looking at Aggregation in Free Solution; P.J.G. Butler. 3. Mass Spectrometry of Peptides and Proteins - Principles and Features of Electrospray/Ionization-Mass Spectrometry (ESI-MS) and Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization-Mass Spectrometry (MALDI-MS); K. Strupat, W. Metelmann. 4. Adsorption Kinetics of Low Density Lipoprotein onto a Hydrophobic-Hydrophilic Gradient Surface; V. Hlady. 5. Fluorescence Spectroscopic Studies on Structure and Function of Lipolytic Enzymes; A. Hermetter, et al. 6. Infrared Spectroscopy of Lipoproteins; X. Coto, J.L.R. Arrondo. 7. New Approaches in Spin Labeling and Spin Trapping. Part One: ESR Studies of Local Chemical Environment; V.V. Khramtsov. 8. New Approaches in Spin Labeling and Spin Trapping. Part Two: NMR Detects Free Radicals; V.V. Khramtsov, et al. 9. Free Radical Intermediates of Drugs and Xenobiotics; L.J. Berliner, H. Fujii. 10. In vivo Detection of Nitric Oxide: Combining EPR and NMR; L.J. Berliner, H. Fujii. 11. On Biological Information; M. Eigen. 12. Accuracy versus Efficacy in Biological Processes; M. Radman. 13. Towards a Memory-Based Interpretation of Proteome Data; J. Murvai, et al. 14. Modelling DNA Structure from Sequence; K. Vlahovicek, S. Pongor. 15. Nonlinear Dynamics in the Binary DNA/RNA Coding Problem; M. Martinis. 16. High Density DNA and Protein Arrays, Generation and Applications; D.J. Cahill. 17. Mechanisms of Synaptic Plasticity in the Brain; K. Krnjevic. Subject Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.