Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £10.75Trending at £10.97
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.00Trending at £4.70
- £4.84Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
About this product
- DescriptionLeading experts provide a timely and comprehensive overview of the use of supramolecular systems in biomedical applications.
- Author BiographyHans-Jorg Schneider has made many contributions in the field of supramolecular chemistry, in particular on mechanisms of molecular recognition including chemomechanical polymers, on cyclophane and cyclodextrin chemistry, and on synthetic enzyme and receptor analogs. The topics included synthetic allosteric complexes, polyamines, complexes with nucleotides and nucleic acids, with peptides, as well as artificial esterases and nucleases. Hans-Jorg Schneider has published over 260 papers, authored, co-authored or edited several books, including a textbook on supramolecular chemistry.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication04/09/2013
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleMonographs in Supramolecular Chemistry
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight956 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byHans-Jorg Schneider
- Series Edited byPhilip Gale,Jonathan Steed
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.