Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.48
- £14.30Trending at £21.45
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £7.57Trending at £8.48
- £28.88Trending at £30.52
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a new theory of citizenship applicable beyond the nation-state. It brings political and moral philosophy together with current debates in citizenship, European integration, and international relations. -- .
- Author BiographyLynn Dobson lectures in Political Theory and EU/International Politics at the University of Edinburgh -- .
- PrizesJoint winner of UACES Best Book 2006 (UK).
- Author(s)Lynn Dobson
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleEurope in Change
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.