All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/12/2001
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notefig. and tables
- Weight640 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byRoland Eisen
- Table Of ContentsContents: Marta Podzun de Buraschi: Unequal Transmission of Financial Crises in MERCOSUR - Malcolm H. Dunn: The Asian Financial Crisis - Causes and Consequences - Amaury Gremaud/Marcio Bobik Braga: Experiences in Exchange Rate Policies in Latin America in the 90s: History and Perspectives - Dante M. Aldrighi: Is Globalisation Sapping the Stakeholder Model of Corporate Governance? - Roberto Macedo: Privatization and the Distribution of Assets and Income in Brazil - Alejandro D. Jacobo: Some Empirical Evidence on the Macroeconomic Behavior of MERCOSUR Countries - Hebe G. Morales de Marega: Intra-Industry Trade between MERCOSUR, the European Union (EU) and the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) - Hada G. Juarez de Perona: Competitiveness and External Trade Performance - Maria Luisa Recalde/Michaela Kuhl: The Environmental Problems of Agriculture - European Union and MERCOSUR Experiences - Rinaldo A. Colome: Telecommunications Market - Regulation for Competition in Argentina and Brazil - Kirsten Lenz: Modeling Interorganizational Workflows for International Cooperation - Ulrich Peter Ritter: From the Internet-University to E-Commerce and to the University of the Future - Alberto Diaz Cafferata/Alberto Figueras/Ricardo Descalzi: Integration and Regional Restructuring - Roland Eisen/Andre Kolodziejak/Dimitrios Gotsis: Regional Unemployment in Germany: High Rates and Persistence of Differences - Mariana de Santis: Teachers and their Salaries in Argentina and Brazil: Does the Market Matter? - Maria Cristina Cacciamali: Labor Reform and Adjustment of the Labor Market in Brazil and Argentina.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Roland Eisen, born 1941, studies of economics in Stuttgart and Munich, diploma degree in 1965, doctoral degree in 1971 (thesis title: Technical Progress and Economic Growth), second doctoral degree (Habilitation) in 1977 (thesis title: Insurance Equilibrium). After a short stay at the University of Bamberg in 1978 and at the Technical University of Munich from 1981-1983, he has been Full Professor of Economics at the University Frankfurt a. M. He teaches Macroeconomics, Labor Economics, Social Policy, Health Economics, and Distribution Theory.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.